Tuesday, October 21, 2014

El Nido and Coron - December 19, 2014 to January 4, 2015


My most ambitious travel plan so far! It was planned several months ago and after several revisions, I ended up with the original plan...Palawan! I would like to think that this is going to be the First Part since I will not be able to go to some of the places like Port Barton, San Vicente, Taytay and Cuyo Island. I will just stick to El Nido for 8 days and Coron for another 6 days. I really don't fancy my chances with the present management both on the team level and the company as a whole, with regards to PTO 's and Leave allocations next year. So I'd rather focus on planning for the December trip.



Today is the 22nd of October, that leaves me with 3 months of planning from the checklist of the things that I might be needing  to my itinerary for each day of this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment