Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Untitled...

Standing on this concrete pavement,
Staring at nothing with eyes wide open,
My mind drifting, wishing…

The fading rays of the sun on those massive structures,
Concrete edifice, without character, without a story…

I longed to see these amber reflections on limestone cliffs,
On the grassy hills of enchanting islands,
I would love to hear the wind whispering their tranquil voices from the sea.
I would like to feel the sands on my feet,
As the waves brought forth the coldness,
The strange soothing chill of the ocean,
Calming my weary soul…

I longed to see these amber reflections,
On majestic mountains with their mystical tales,
Tales that would forever, be told in perpetuity with the sound of nocturnal beings,
The river murmuring her desire to embrace the sea her distant lover,

I longed to feel these amber reflections with my eyes closed,
The warm rays slowly turning into a cold embrace.
The day turning into night with their dreams,
And the promises, of a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment